Thursday, January 14, 2010

Next Time

I am fairly certain that, in my next life, I would prefer to be a small, angry, and startingly stealthy crocodile.

I'm sure you can see the appeal; endless opportunities for amusement, minimal threat higher up the food chain, excellent swimming capacity, varying locational options....

However, I cannot be sure that I would choose to use my destructive reptilian powers for good. In fact, it's probably a forgone conclusion that I would take the evil route. Temptation is not my strong point.

Does this mean I need to compensate in this life with an abundance of good deeds? And exactly what would the ratio be of good deeds vs. acceptable crocodile misbehavings? Most importantly, how do I ensure that a small child will not keep me in a kiddie pool in their backyard as a pet?

These are the important questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment